JBL FOLLOW THE PULSE
GET A CHANCE TO WIN A JBL PULSE 3. JUST FOLLOW THE MECHANICS BELOW!
CAMPAIGN DURATION: September 29-January 21, 2018
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN: Consumers residing in the Philippines
- Go to our JBL GIANT PULSE 3
- BGC High Street (Sept 29-Oct 7)
- UP Town Center (Oct. 13-14)
- Take a selfie with the JBL GIANT PULSE 3
- Fill-up the registration form with your name, email, complete address, contact number and upload your selfie here https://woobox.com/2ivzae
- There would be 1 winner of JBL Pulse 3.
- Winner will be selected via e-raffle draw at Beyond Innovations, Inc. office at 3:00PM, February 1, 2019 in the presence of a DTI Representative
Encourage your friends to join too by tagging them!
- All employees, suppliers, agencies, sponsors, dealer outlets of JBL Store, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- Beyond Innovations Inc reserves the right, at its own discretion or after notification, to immediately remove images that violate laws, morals, and ethics or infringe on the rights of others in concurrence with DTI
- Prizes are transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any products and services
- Entries should be submitted before January 21, 2019 11:59PM
- Only entries submitted on the specific time given above will be considered valid.
- Photos must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 5MB.
- Raffle draw to be witnessed by a DTI representative at Beyond Innovations Inc. Office at 3:00PM, February 1, 2019 in the presence of a DTI representative
- Winner will be announced via Social Media pages of JBL Store ( Facebook: @jblstore ; Instagram @jblstoreph) , then will be notified through text message, registered email address and postal mail. The winner will be allowed to claim his/her prize within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification.
- Winners who aren’t present at the site can claim their prizes at the nearest JBL Store.
- Winner must present a valid ID upon claiming of prize
- All corresponding taxes will be shouldered by Beyond Innovations Inc.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18359, Series of 2018